Welcome to Biohaze Gaming, the most infectious gaming community on the Internet!

Welcome to Biohaze Gaming, the online videogames community for all gaming fans and enthusiasts. Become a member today to get access to our gaming discussion forums, community servers, events, and more. Click the button below to create your free account now!

Intro Another new guy brought to you by Mea

Discussion in 'n00bs 0n1y' started by Ulnarevern, Apr 25, 2016.

1. Ulnarevern

Ulnarevern New Member

Heyo!
    I'm Ulnarevern, Mea brought me here from the Butterscotch Shenanigans' forums!
    Currently a 21 years old guy from France, I still have at least 2 years of studying to do. I love creating things that range from writing to "drawing", I'd like to do some videos, animations, sounds... at some point (I made a website with some stuff in it).

PC gamer forever, with a really crappy setup for now (like mid-end DDR2 and 48nm process crappy), waiting to see what AMD/Intel/Nvidia have for the next gen parts, so early 2017 I hope) I almost completely stopped gaming for a while but I'm getting back to it!
    I play a bit of everything (no recent game since I can't run those), my favorite are RPGs and FPSs but I also enjoy RTS (and suck at it) or almost anything, really.

And I guess that's more or less me! :)

2. InfernoPanda

InfernoPanda Admin
    Staff Member

Welcome aboard. I'm InfernoPanda, that weird dude from last night on Discord.

We're all about providing for our little community, so any feedback on us, our servers and the forums is appreciated. :)

Hopefully you have fun with us and tell everybody how cool we are. #littlewhiteliesareokay

Game on!

3. MeaKitty

MeaKitty Biohazard Kitteh
    Staff Member

"that weird dude from last night on Discord"... that's... pretty much all of us, Pandapants. LOL.

Hey Ulna. Thanks for joining us over here. ^_^

4. InfernoPanda

InfernoPanda Admin
    Staff Member

Well, quite. But I'm clearly the weirdest and therefore the coolest. :p

5. Ulnarevern

Ulnarevern New Member

Heh, I'll see for the feedback, if I have some you can count on me :)

And I'd like to advertise ya'll but... Mea will do a better job on Bscotch's forums and I don't think I have a single DeviantArt or IRL friend who would come (no combo gamer/can talk English ; it's well-known than French people can't English right) ^^

6. MeaKitty

Staff Member

Actually haven't advertised BGN on BSS as far as I'm aware... beyond the here and there of mentioning when it's brought up and advertising on stream and in my videos. So if you do think of somewhere to spread the biohaze infection, go right ahead. ^_^

7. Ulnarevern

Ulnarevern New Member

Mmh. I don't think people on DeviantArt would be interested and I'm not exactly certain I would enjoy seeing some of them. Nothing against them but I don't want to stumble everywhere on them ^^

8. MeaKitty

Staff Member

That's completely understandable, and half the reason I haven't really advertised in certain places like DA and whatnot. I sort of only hang out with these guys when it comes to gaming, so I'm probably not the best person. But as I said, IF you think of anywhere, go right ahead and put an advert up where it's welcome. You're allowed to. =P

9. Ulnarevern

Ulnarevern New Member

Will do... IF it ever happens XD