Welcome to Biohaze Gaming, the most infectious gaming community on the Internet!

Welcome to Biohaze Gaming, the online videogames community for all gaming fans and enthusiasts. Become a member today to get access to our gaming discussion forums, community servers, events, and more. Click the button below to create your free account now!

Breaking Matt : PodCast Q&A

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Motherhate, Dec 14, 2015.

1. Motherhate

Epic Member

Now, I've known Hyper for some time, but there are things that I don't even know (Does he hang to the left, or the right?) and I would think the same for the rest of you. I'm sure there are things about Inferno you lot don't know (Like his infatuation about shows and their aerodynamics whilst being thrown).

I know Meakitty was to get Q&A's (Matt called her a bad kitty, but we love her), but why not do something here within the forums as well? Who wouldn't want to be able to know, on the fly, if Matt does hang to the left or the right (After he answers, of course). We can even post the results of questions from here and from what the cat drags in!

I know I would love to be able to.

It doesn't have to be specific to one person either, why not ask a general question for all to answer?

Asking them "Who the hell is this Motherhate/Akivav guy?" is also a great question. Unless you listened to the their second podcast. Then you would know I brought some American Independence and Democracy to it.

'Merica.

And to answer the first question, yes, the title is a Breaking Bad reference.

hyp3rstrike likes this.
  2. hyp3rstrike

hyp3rstrike Community Owner
    Staff Member

I feel like I need a degree in philosophy to read this.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

3. Motherhate

Epic Member

Didn't you learn how to read through insane wording from work?

hyp3rstrike likes this.