Welcome to Biohaze Gaming, the most infectious gaming community on the Internet!

Welcome to Biohaze Gaming, the online videogames community for all gaming fans and enthusiasts. Become a member today to get access to our gaming discussion forums, community servers, events, and more. Click the button below to create your free account now!

Butterscotch Fridays

Discussion in 'Challenge The Gamers' started by MeaKitty, Mar 14, 2016.

1. MeaKitty

MeaKitty Biohazard Kitteh
    Staff Member

Every Friday I work on a challenge or two from the Butterscotch Shenanigans range of games. These guys are my favourite Indie developers; a 3 man team from St Louis consisting of the Coster Brothers - Seth, Sam and Adam. Currently they have 5 major games; Towelfight 2, Flop Rocket, Roid Rage, Quadropus Rampage (my favourite) and their newest game Crashlands (Waiting for the Quality of Life update before a Let's Play of this starts).

You can check out all the Butterscotch Games here: http://www.butterscotch-shenanigans.com/p/games.html

The current season starts with Quadropus Rampage; an Endless Roguelike that casts you, the player, as an enraged, four-legged cephalopod named Tack. It is your quest to reach the bottom of the ocean and destroy Pete, the evil god of the sea, before his army of abyssal creatures can overtake LITERALLY EVERYTHING.

Current QR Challenges
    1. Make your way to Pete - Defeat Him
    ✓2. Reach 50 meters in Insane Mode

Chocolate medal: Fully leveled up with pets
    Bronze medal: Fully leveled up without pets
    Silver medal: New save game OR 100m fully leveled up with pets
    Gold medal: 100m fully leveled up without pets
    Platinum medal: 100m new save game OR 150m fully leveled up with pets

Current Roid Rage Challenges
    1. Get juice by turning only left OR right

Chocolate medal: 5 juice
    Bronze medal: 10 juice
    Silver medal: 15 juice or 5 juice with a blank save
    Gold medal: 20 juice or 10 juice with a blank save
    Platinum medal: 25 juice or 15 juice with a blank save

Current Flop Rocket Challenges
    1. Get as far as possible with a blank/anonymous/new save

Chocolate medal: 75m
    Bronze medal: 100m
    Silver medal: 200m
    Gold medal: 350m
    Platinum medal: 500m

Current Towelfight 2 Challenges

Chocolate medal: Beat a 50+ monsters arena level
    Bronze medal: Beat a 50+ monsters arena level with base Monocle
    Silver medal: Beat a 50+ monsters arena level EYES CLOSED
    Gold medal: Beat a 50+ monsters arena level EYES CLOSED with base Monocle
    Platinum medal: Beat a 75+ monsters arena level eyes closed with base Monocle
    Edit: you can also add a layer of difficulty by not using the artifacts [​IMG]

Crashlands is an action-adventure role-playing video game developed and published by Butterscotch Shenanigans. Play as Flux Dabes, a galactic delivery truck driver whose latest shipment gets interrupted by a megalomaniacal alien named "Hewgodooko" who tears her ship to pieces looking for useful tech. Crashlanded on Woanope, you must fight, tame, craft, quest, bossfight, and adventure your way to domination of all the things so that you and JuiceBox, your trusty sidekick/supervisor/robotic cargo palette, can send a message to the Bureau of Shipping and get those packages delivered!

Current Crashlands Challenges
    1. Defeat Hewgodooko

#1 MeaKitty, Mar 14, 2016
    Last edited: May 1, 2016
  2. MeaKitty

Staff Member

Welcome to the world of flop rocketeering. Mea will now take you through your basic training course and teach you how to flop your rocket into SPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACE.

New series starting on YouTube (last friday) but it will be a short one, there's not really much to Flop Rocket. But if you can think of any interesting challenges feel free to leave them here for us. ^_^

3. MeaKitty

Staff Member

[​IMG]

Yup, it has begun. The ultimate Crashlands play-through every Butterscotch Friday (my time) on YouTube. You can watch episode 1 at the link above (just click on the image above) or you can join me on Sundays to watch me play it on Twitch Stream (starting in an hour and a half from this post).

hyp3rstrike likes this.