Welcome to Biohaze Gaming, the most infectious gaming community on the Internet!

Welcome to Biohaze Gaming, the online videogames community for all gaming fans and enthusiasts. Become a member today to get access to our gaming discussion forums, community servers, events, and more. Click the button below to create your free account now!

Goodbye, Games On Net. :( </3

Discussion in 'Community News' started by hyp3rstrike, Nov 5, 2015.

1. hyp3rstrike

hyp3rstrike Community Owner
    Staff Member

So, in a rather shocking turn of events, Games On Net has announced that it will be closing its website and discussion forums, with users being encouraged to find other gaming havens to partake in, and stay in touch.

It's sad to see a well known gaming community be closed down, but to paraphrase Tim Colwill, GON's Editor-in-Chief, let's not get mad about something we can't change.

As much as this is going to sound like a eulogy, there are many ways in which GON was an inspiration to Biohaze Gaming. GON's structure of being a videogames hub for players and enthusiasts inspired us to create our own discussion forum and community, hosting our own game/voice servers.

So with that said, I'd like to throw our name in the hat as another place of safe haven for gamers of Games On Net. You're all welcome here, and we'd love to have you. We have a few game and voice servers for you to enjoy, and most importantly, our discussion forums which are ready to take your daily banter and gaming discussions.

- Matthew R
    Biohaze Gaming Community Owner

2. s0d

s0d New Member

Not surprised by it - over the next year or two I expect everything to go away as TPG takes hold.

It really fucking sucks.

hyp3rstrike likes this.
  3. hyp3rstrike

hyp3rstrike Community Owner
    Staff Member

It most certainly does suck. :( I can only imagine at the number of people I know who are members there who are going to be pissed.

4. InfernoPanda

InfernoPanda Admin
    Staff Member

It's bullshit. Sad to see it go. #FUTPG

hyp3rstrike likes this.