Welcome to Biohaze Gaming, the most infectious gaming community on the Internet!

Welcome to Biohaze Gaming, the online videogames community for all gaming fans and enthusiasts. Become a member today to get access to our gaming discussion forums, community servers, events, and more. Click the button below to create your free account now!

Rockstar Customer Support...

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by hyp3rstrike, Jul 28, 2015.

1. hyp3rstrike

hyp3rstrike Community Owner
    Staff Member

The other day I purchased Grand Theft Auto: Chinatown Wars for my Android phone. Unfortunately, I've been unable to get it to work because it simply won't download. It gets to 75% before the download inexplicably terminates. As other users were having the same issue, but no solution has been posted, I decided to reach out to Rockstar Support.

The issue is still ongoing, but this is the service so far...

I then received a generic reply, forwarding my issue on to someone who could assist.

24 hours later, I receive this.

When I read it, I wasn't happy. But, I kept my cool and wrote a reply back.

Now I'm waiting for the next reply.

2. hyp3rstrike

Staff Member

The Saga continues.

This is the reply I got back today.

I replied.

3. BlindSquirrel

Epic Member

Give em hell!

4. hyp3rstrike

Staff Member

Got this back.

Again, they've ignored the fact it just won't finish downloading. So I've responded for them to close the ticket as I'm now going to Google.

Ugh.

5. MeaKitty

MeaKitty Biohazard Kitteh
    Staff Member

OH my bloody hell, what the hell happened there. Apparently they've stopped teaching even basic English lessons in India now? Yeah, escalate that shit.

6. Ddraig

Ddraig Sometimes here
    Epic Member

I am shocked that you think Rockstar would be helpful. They always seem to look for the easiest route, then they become placating, hoping people will do exactly as you did and close their ticket and look for answers elsewhere.

7. hyp3rstrike

Staff Member

As someone whose job is in technical support, I gave them the opportunity as not all technical/customer support staff are retarded - just under trained. I'm disappointed that I was wrong about them, in that not one, but three staff gave some prepared chewed and spat response with no more than 0 fucks given.

Low and behold, a week and a half later I've attempted to redownload it which worked and I'm now able to play the app I paid for, but the damage has already been done. Don't think I want to buy anything from their company again - I was actually considering GTAV for PC.