Welcome to Biohaze Gaming, the most infectious gaming community on the Internet!

Welcome to Biohaze Gaming, the online videogames community for all gaming fans and enthusiasts. Become a member today to get access to our gaming discussion forums, community servers, events, and more. Click the button below to create your free account now!

Stargate SG1

Discussion in 'Entertainment' started by hyp3rstrike, Feb 9, 2014.

1. hyp3rstrike

hyp3rstrike Community Owner
    Staff Member

I've been watching Stargate SG1 lately. Anyone else watch it?

Currently watching the episode in Season 2 where Daniel/Teal'c/O'Niell switch bodies with the "on me" guy.

2. MeaKitty

MeaKitty Biohazard Kitteh
    Staff Member

Bwahahaha MARCHELLO! He's awesome. Important figure in the SG Universe. His name crops up a few times along the way.

I actually watched that the other day. Every now and then I go back and rewatch SG1 through to season 7, then flip between SG1 and SGA like they're supposed to be watched.

3. hyp3rstrike

Staff Member

I've just finished Season 2.

One thing I've got to ask though.

Apophis' serpent guard and Heru'ur's Horus guard - are there supposed to be differences in the way their helmets open?

I've always wondered since the movie, where Ra's guard helmets went away panel by panel, whereas the serpent guard just opens.

4. MeaKitty

Staff Member

All of the different helmets open differently. Also depends on what season you watch. Some guards (Teal'c included) had the segmented helmets because they were the first ones animated and thus were overly dramatic. Later on the other guards/helmet styles are introduced and by then it wasn't such a big thing to have it looking fancy. Most of them are actually not CGI and episodes where the front panel opens are actual helmets the actors wore. They are designed for opening to expose the face though they rarely use it unless they have to.

hyp3rstrike likes this.
  5. cvance2387

cvance2387 New Member

I loved SG-1 it was one of my favorite shows, not so much a fan of SGA, whenever they had a marathon on sci fi I used to just throw it on that and then proceed to do nothing for the rest of the day :p

hyp3rstrike likes this.
  6. hyp3rstrike

Staff Member

We're up to Season 9 now, where Ba'al is the main bad guy. So far they've referenced stuff from Atlantis, and we've totally missed the join point.

What episode of S7 does it splinter into Atlantis?

7. MeaKitty

Staff Member

Actually I think Atlantis started between seasons so to speak.

" The story of Stargate Atlantis follows the events of Stargate SG-1's seventh season finale episode "Lost City" and eighth season premiere episode "New Order", in which the cast of that series discovered an Antarctic outpost created by the alien race known as the Ancients." From Wikipedia.

So you're actually a season out of sync.

Sent from my phone while I was out and about using the Tapatalk app. =P

8. InfernoPanda

InfernoPanda Admin
    Staff Member

Jess got me watching this recently. We're up to early Season 3.
    I'm like, how the hell have I never watched this before? So good!

MeaKitty and hyp3rstrike like this.
  9. InfernoPanda

InfernoPanda Admin
    Staff Member

Teetered off a bit recently, busy life and all. Up to Season 5. Still great.

hyp3rstrike likes this.