Welcome to Biohaze Gaming, the most infectious gaming community on the Internet!

Welcome to Biohaze Gaming, the online videogames community for all gaming fans and enthusiasts. Become a member today to get access to our gaming discussion forums, community servers, events, and more. Click the button below to create your free account now!

PC TESO Beta

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by hyp3rstrike, Feb 9, 2014.

1. hyp3rstrike

hyp3rstrike Community Owner
    Staff Member

Has anyone else received a beta invite to The Elder Scrolls Online?

Warning: The game is still under NDA to the general public, so please don't post any gameplay related styff.

2. jam3sm

Epic Member

i seriously wont be doing this at game file size of 60gb and there servers are capping at bout 500kb/s i doubt anyone will be on soon its been reported in the eve online chat window that alot of people are experiencing 100kb/s downloads , the facts are its a let down its not the same quality as skyrim , its set somewhere in between the tittles, for the size and time it takes to download and then to find the graphics are quite well lacking in game the game feels more like the a morrowind knock off and theres a lot of rage ingame because of it and the fact once released is a pay for the game then pay 15 bucks a month is a massive let down as well, you cant just buy a monthly sub once released it will require a cd key too.

personally if the online game was more like skyrim then iit would be possible that i would invest in a 60gb download and trying it out but as it stands i have a 200gb download limit and cant justify losing that amount of downloads to 1 game

its a game that returns to the begining !!! "Tamriel"

** edited **** who wants to play thru the first few elder scroll games in a online version?? ****

3. shadowsquall19

Epic Member

4. hyp3rstrike

Staff Member

You're not talking about Bethesda, are you? Because AFAIK, TESO is being developed by Zenimax Online (Bethesda's parent company).

5. shadowsquall19

Epic Member

you think they aren't hiring some bethsoft pepes for the dev? :p

6. hyp3rstrike

Staff Member

Only as far as aesthetic design goes.

7. Eggs

Eggs Member

I'm not a huge fan of MMOs, I find they feel like everything is really hollow and just a mess of numbers and calculations making the whole experience really inorganic. I especially dislike the click and repeat animation cycle combat of WoW and its clones.

I feel like I'm hitting things a bit more in this game, I don't feel the presence of number crunching as much in this game so far. I'll be buying it from the get go (Ebonheart, Nord, Templar, Paladin-ish dude) even though it's not really the wisest decision. It'll go freemium within months to stay alive and make Zeni the dosh they want.

I enjoyed the small portion of game I played a lot more than I was expecting considering this is post reviews. Seriously though, just think low budget, less immersive Skyrim with people jumping around everywhere and you've got this game downpat.

Also I loved the crafting system, hope it gets really hard to make good items later on.

Any of that breach NDA?

8. hyp3rstrike

Staff Member

Not sure. I wouldn't think so because you didn't list specific detail or content directly from the game.